SI Jamaican Black Castor Oil effectively treats acne
Most people at one time or another have had to deal with acne. Whether it’s hormonal changes, stress or environmental factors, acne can become unsightly and wreak havoc on self-confidence. While there are hundreds of acne treatments out there, many are costly and loaded with chemicals. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a natural, affordable and highly effective treatment for acne. JBCO draws dirt, bacteria and other impurities out of the skin while removing dead skin cells and excess oils. Castor oil penetrates the skin and purifies it without clogging pores.
How to use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil to Treat Acne
- Place a large pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
- Once the water is rapidly boiling, carefully remove it from the stove and place it safely on a sturdy counter.
- Place a towel over the back of your head, covering both head and face, and allow the steam from the water to hit your face. This will open your pores and allow Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil to become a much more effective acne treatment.
- Once this has been completed, rub your face with a washcloth to remove any excess dirt, then put a small amount of the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil on the cloth. Anyone of our Jamaican Black Castor Oils may be used, but we recommend the Ylang Ylang formula, which has a fabulous stimulating effect on the skin. Ylang Ylang essential oil helps to correct the production of sebum (oil) in the body.
- Rub Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil all over your face using circular motions, applying a little extra to problem areas.
- Let the oil sit for a few minutes so it can be absorbed into the skin, then wash your face with warm water, making sure to remove all the oil.
- Splash your face with cold water to close pores (this is essential for the next step in the acne treatment), then pat dry.
- Apply more of the oil to your face, again using a little extra on problem areas, and let it sit overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face with moisturizing soap, preferably Sunny Isle Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil Moisturizing Soap, to prevent the drying of skin.
Leave a comment